Size:#5 Flat Top Kabuki
Brush Use & Care Tips
1. Dry the brush thoroughly before using it to apply products.
2. Well cleaned brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily.
Here are some step-by-step instructions:
1. Hold bristles face down, run under lukewarm(NEVER HOT) water.
2. Gently squeeze out excess water.
3. Apply a dime size of mild soap/shampoo and olive oil into your palm and massage the bristle in a circular motion under water until runs clear, careful not to submerge the bristles.
4. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
5. Air dry in an open space.
6. Deep clean weekly.
NERVER SOAK the makeup brushes in the warter! (Soak brushes into water will lead to bristles fall apart easily.
More Items from Amazon:
Colorations Easel Paint Brushes Assortment Value Pack Classr...Unavailable